Pages

April 24, 2010

Video in Lieu of Scrapbook Saturday

Sorry about missing a Scrapbook Saturday - I've been out of town most of the past two weeks and I haven't had a chance to put this together.

So to tide you over, here's a video.  Apparently while I was gone this week, Dave made a MAJOR breakthrough in Drew's eating habits.  To catch you up, Drew has refused any fruits or vegetables since he turned about 13 or 14 months.

Here he is eating a new kind of "chips".



That's right. We had to disguise the fact that Drew was eating something healthy as something unhealthy - chips. Voila! He will eat it. Now to find other "crunchy" fruits that he'll eat as "chips".

I tried carrots before I left for my trips. That was a no-go.

2 comments:

  1. have you see the veggie straws/chips? Kady loves them and its a bit of veggies the rest chip stuff.

    ReplyDelete