Pages

April 9, 2010

Cleaning up the Computer

It's amazing the things you discover in your computer when you clean a few things up.  Case in point yesterday instead of working I was looking through a few pictures when I came upon some videos of our recent trip to Kansas City.  It appears I never did squat with them.

So today I share with you videos from the vault.

To preface this video, 3 moms were left behind with a total of 6 kids (one was napping).  Their mamas were at the grocery store.  At 2 1/2 the kids who were left without their moms were on the brink of a meltdown, so we found ways of distracting them.



The next video is right after dinner on the same day. Here there are 7 kids (one makes a cameo in the end because he was still eating). But the gang thought it was great to run back and forth, and the one girl in the bunch makes the game - shall we say "interesting".



Have I mentioned how much fun we had on that crazy trip?!

1 comment: