Pages

April 22, 2010

Mixing Business and Pleasure

So this work trip has been not only long - Friday to Friday - but I've had a chance to mix both business and pleasure this time around.

It started on Saturday morning when I participated in Pat's Run.  Then on Sunday I had to move to the hotel - Pointe Hilton Tapatio.  It's in rather deserted, but luckily there were a few restaurants on the property - and NUMEROUS pools to choose from.

I managed to get a nice red glow while laying out and working poolside on Monday. I'm still a little tender 3 days later.  I also had a chance to enjoy coffee on my balcony.  Look at this awesome view!


On Tuesday night I met up with a College friend and had drinks and some good conversation. This was the first time we had a chance to see each other since we both became parents. 

So while I was there for business I do try and take advantage of as much pleasure as I can.  Today I'm in Philadelphia and hopefully will be able to do something fun after working.  I have to call it an early night though since I have a very early morning flight home!  Now that I can't wait for.

No comments:

Post a Comment