Pages

April 16, 2010

Packed & Ready to Go

I'm off for another week of work travel.  Only this time I have some precious cargo all packed and ready to go.


Yeah, as I was working on ironing and packing, in jumped a little boy who I think was itching to go on an airplane once again.  No one told him this suitcase was going below the plane, not with Mama in the seats.

I'm off again today for Phoenix.  This work trip technically starts on Sunday, but I'm heading in a few days early to spend time with some old college friends and more importantly to run in the Pat's Run - a race for Pat Tillman.  He played for the Sun Devils while I was going to ASU, so there's a bit of a connection if you will.  I ran this race - the San Jose extension - last year.  However, this year they opted to only have the ASU run.

So tomorrow I'll join 20,000 other racers. Expect to see some pictures and details of this run on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment