Pages

April 13, 2010

Travel Season is Upon Me

It's that time of year when I begin traveling for work.  This month and October are fairly busy for me.  In fact today I'm leaving from Southern California where I was exhibiting at a conference in Pasadena.  On Friday I leave for another two back to back conferences (OK I'm going two days early to see friends and run in a race).

Here's an inside look at what I do when traveling - here's a snapshot of our booth at the TechEd Conference in Pasadena.
This is where I spend hours upon hours meeting and greeting prospective customers looking for a Print Management Solution like ours.

Of course I also get a chance to enjoy the great restaurants and scenery around the area.  On Sunday night dinner was at Xi-Tapa Lounge - a unique Mexican flair type restaurant.  I believe this is where Moose McGillycuddys used to be (the place I tried to use the restroom in '97 when we watched the Rose Bowl/Rose Parade - and I wasn't 21 so they wouldn't let me in). 

Then last night it was at a delicious Italian place that I will most definitely come back to - Mi Piace, and I had an amazing shrimp appetizer, and pasta dish. Mmmmm!  I had amazing willpower and avoided the scrumptious desserts.  I mean seriously!  Look at these things that were staring us in the face!


Lucky for my waistline we walked the nearly one mile each way.  I figure that should have at least burned off the wine I had for dinner right?

Next trip(s) - Phoenix and Philadelphia.  Back to back.  I get back in time to celebrate our 5th Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment