Pages

April 23, 2010

"I'm Not Perfect"

This is the email Dave sent me yesterday...


He was such a good boy [Wednesday]. He had no accidents at Stephanie's. I decided to take him out for dinner. We went to Applebees. He had his favorite meal. After we ordered he asked to go to the bathroom.


He kept saying the toilets no scary, it won't flush. So thank God it was not an automatic flusher. He went and wanted to get out of the stall before I flushed. We washed our hands and went back to the table. I kept telling him, good boy and I was so proud of him etc.


Our food arrived about 15 minutes later, he started to eat and then looked up at me and said...........I went pee! I looked down to see the wet pants and thought.........well eat up because I had no change of undies or pull up's or anything with me.


So the poor kid ate his food in his pee pants. He was almost perfect for the day. No accidents at home last night either.


It was kind of funny because when I was changing him into P.J's and was telling him.......".We were almost perfect today with no accidents". His response cracked me up.


Are you ready for this?


He said......."I'm not perfect!"


I had to laugh and say..."You're right, nobodies perfect". I love our boy.


Enjoy the pics. Oh! I took these pics after he finished his lollypop and put on my slippers. We were looking at his blue teeth, and mouth and tongue in the mirror prior and he loved it. I just thought he was funny especially with the blue tongue and my slippers.



Don't worry we brushed our teeth before bed.

1 comment: