Pages

April 23, 2010

Celebrating 5 Wonderful Years

I'm hurrying home today after a full week on the road for work (and a few days of personal time for Pat's Run).  That's because it's our Anniversary!  Hard to imagine it's been half a decade since Dave and I tied the knot.


That's right - today is our 5th Wedding Anniversary.  It's amazing how much time flies when you're having fun.  It was a wet rainy day, and I made a last minute decision to move the outdoor Ceremony indoors.  However it stopped raining just long enough for us to take photos outside.

It was a wonderful day - one I'll never forget.  And a day Dave and I still talk about.  Yes we compare everyone's wedding to our own.. I mean who doesn't?
I love this man who is my best friend.  My supporter.  My confidant.  And the father to our beautiful little boy.

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!

    It is hard to believe that is already 5 years since we saw that beautiful bride walk down the aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you're right. Time flies when you're having fun. Happy Anniversary Sweetie! I love you so much. Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to believe it's been 5 years. It really was a beautiful wedding, rain showers included!

    ReplyDelete