Pages

April 3, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - Adorable

I recently had a chance to get some scrapbooking done with my best friend Lisa last month - and for the next few weeks I'll showcase my accomplishments.

Today it's the page titled: Adorable.


This was a page I believe I started a few weeks earlier when I was scrapping with my Mom, but never finished.  All I'd done is select the photo and the blue paper and tore out the maroonish color side.  When I went back to it, I decided on the matting and found a cute little tag on Lisa's new Cricut (she has the big one, we have the little one).

I then stamped the words Adorable across the bottom of the page, and used Lisa's Cricut again to make the swirls.  I liked the reverse effect a lot too, so I threw one of those in there.  A very simple page, but yet cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment