Pages

April 6, 2010

Bunny Hop

On Easter Sunday we did the Bunny Hop for sure.  It started at our house bright and early in the morning when Drew woke up and found all of the hidden eggs.

This process went by far faster than either Dave or I the Easter Bunny thought.  Here we thought the eggs were a little difficult - well in comparison to last year - but apparently not.  I think he was studying his video from last year's egg hunt on YouTube a little too much.  Anyway I didn't get any photos of that, only video (I told you he went too fast) - and I haven't had a chance to put it together yet.

I did however get pictures of Drew checking out his basket loot.

After we all got dressed we headed over to church early for the breakfast gathering and Egg Hunt they hosted there.  I still wasn't feeling 100% and really didn't want to make breakfast with all my cooties so it was an easy out for me, a fun adventure for Drew and a guaranteed seat in a church that was expected to be a packed house.



Lucky for us the rain held off for a bit.  After church we went over to Grammy and GrampC's house for the Easter Dinner and gathering.  You could find all the usual suspects there - including Uncle Matt who stopped by while working to use the facilities (too many eggs at his own house that day).  This was the first time Drew saw Uncle Matt dressed for work.




It turns out that the Easter Bunny appeared at Grammy and GrampC's house as well - with a basket from his grandparents and GG.  Lucky little boy!

Despite the lack of a nap for the second day in a row now, he was a fairly good kid.  He and cousin Kady had a good time running around the house chasing after each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment