Pages

February 8, 2010

Wake Up and Smell the Coffee

First - thank you to everyone who left comments on my blog this past week. I am turning all 23 comments into 23 non-perishable goods for a local food bank. I even had someone to match my donations and will have a separate post on this later this week.

It's no secret. My child has some odd tendencies. Case in point what we found him doing Friday night.

Picture it, Dave and I sitting on the couch watching a movie, when suddenly these muffled giggles are emanating from where our child was supposed to be eating dinner. I turn around to discover this:


Yes, that's Drew inhaling from the coffee can. Only it's no longer coffee inside, but his markers and crayons.

Easy entertainment for about 15 minutes as he's shove his face inside and make silly noises and laugh contagiously at the muffled sound it made. For the record, it's this behavior that makes him Dave's child. :)


1 comment: