Pages

February 20, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - Title Page

Taking you back again down memory lane - this time I'm showing you the opening page of Drew's First Year scrapbook.

To give you a little background, my initial plan was to create a clock effect where for each hour, I'd show a photo for that month. Problem is, my photos were all too big, and that plan didn't work well. So here's what plan B turned into.

At the center is his newborn photo -well one that we took shortly before leaving the hospital. Then top right to left you will see Month 1 - 5, next row is month 6 & 7, and the bottom is 8 months - his first birthday!

Each tag is from a baby boy kit I bought while pregnant. Simple page, yet busy with each month's transition. I hope he'll really enjoy seeing all the changes when he's older.

No comments:

Post a Comment