Pages

February 23, 2010

Green Eggs & "Ham"

Dave got creative this weekend, in an attempt to get Drew to try and eat eggs.  See, Drew's favorite story (and movie) is "Green Eggs & Ham", so when Dave made scrambled eggs on Saturday morning he threw a little green food coloring.  Hoping that would entice Drew to eat eggs again.  He hasn't touched the stuff since he was about 13 months old.

Well after a few tears and forceful parenting - a.k.a. withholding the bacon - Drew took 2 bites.  Once he nearly puked up the second bite, we let him off the hook and he finished eating his hash browns and bacon.
 
 

At least he tried it! But "I do not like them Sam I Am.  I do not like Green Eggs and Ham".

1 comment:

  1. Aww, how cute!!! We had greens eggs and ham day when I was in preschool, yea, I wouldnt touch them! LOL I can't eat eggs straight since first grade when we hatched eggs, I tried but I threw up and after that I was never forced to eat them again! I have tried them since but they just dont taste good and I still have that gag! I hope he grows out of it since they are so good for you!

    ReplyDelete