Pages

February 22, 2010

Preschool Here We Come!

We have the official word - Drew is going to Preschool starting this August!  The big hurdle we had to conquer is potty training, and we can pretty much check that one off our list.

I made the call on Friday when I hadn't heard "officially" to see what the scoop was.  And Ms. Kim, the Director, said "Oh yeah, you got everything in, we're good to go!"

Last thing I need, Drew's updated medical records - which I need as close to his attending as possible.  Can I tell you what a relief it is to have this figured out?

So the Preschool of choice is the same one Ms. Stephanie's boys go to (our Day Care Provider).  So Drew is going knowing a few people.

I had a few things on my list of requirements for a preschool - other than cost (most in this area are $300+ more than I pay now for daycare)...

  1. I wanted somewhere that offered day care before and after preschool
  2. A place that offered Bible Teachings and ministry
  3. I wanted a good academic curriculum, as well as focus on the social/emotional development
  4. Somewhere safe and clean (obviously)
We found all of that at this school.  I can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast right now.

 

(Photo from my phone at Bent Creek Winery)

1 comment:

  1. It's still hard to believe that our little boy will be starting school this summer. He's growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete