Pages

February 27, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - All Time Favorite Page

I now share with you my all-time favorite page. This is the final look in Drew's first year scrapbook.

First of all - I took color photos I had and through photoshop I made them black and white. I think that adds a lot to this page even before anything else.

Because the photos were taken Labor Day weekend 2008 in a vineyard, I tried to go with a wine theme - which between wine & baseball - that's a lot of what my pages are dedicated to.

So the border is a wine color paper, with a black 2nd layer. The black paper I took a pair of designed trimming scissors and cut the paper, giving it some decoration. I then cut out the grapes using a knife - all free-handed. and placed some purple paper behind it.

The photos I rounded the corners and then sandpapered the edges to give it an all new look. I used the same purple color from the grapes for the border.

Stamps were borrowed from a friend - as was the silver ink. I believe even the "&" sticker was borrowed from a friend.

It think this page has a classic, yet modern feel. I just love this page!

1 comment: