Pages

February 26, 2010

TGIF!

Oy - what a week for this Mama.  Nothing spectacular to report, just one of those kinds of weeks, you know the normal craziness with work and being a wife and mother.  We have all had them, but it has wiped this Mama out and she has nothing to blog about today other than how thrilled I am it's FRIDAY!  And I mean I'm seriously excited about the end of the day!

To clue you in on how my week went, the craziness at work (it's been a wild ride there), then to come home to a child who pukes at the sight of a #2, wakes up multiple times in the middle of the night to go potty... and then the cycle starts all over again.  So needless to say everyone in this house is exhausted.  We're I'm hoping to get a lot of R&R in this weekend - at least one or two naps!

So that's why you get nothing of interest from me today!  TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment