Pages

February 13, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - Wagon Time

Another edition of Scrapbook Saturday. Today I take you down memory lane with a page from Drew's first year - the only fully completed scrapbook I own.

Because I did this page more than a year ago - I don't remember all the specifics, but I'm pretty sure it was based on a layout I spotted in a magazine.

The paper was a gingham style, and then I placed a layer of blue over that. My favorite photo from Drew's first real wagon ride was placed large and center, and then I cropped 3 other pictures into 3x3 squares (I think that's the size) and then matted them in white. I also used the handy dandy corner trimmer to round the edges of the photos.

The title I painstakingly cut out the letters with a knife from a stencil (this page was created before I had a lot of the tools I do now.. like a cricut or stamps, or even stickers).

The journal was just a sheet of paper I cut down and Drew lines on. Wagon embellishment happened to be a sticker someone else had the day I put this page together. Again.. this is one of my favorite pages in Drew's first year album. It was done without a lot of the tools I currently own, which makes it extra special.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I ever told you this, but I really enjoy when you share your scrapbook layout. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete