Pages

March 12, 2010

You Make Me Feel Like Dancing

The Wiggles may say "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing" but after hearing this DVD nonstop for now four days in a row, I think I need to change the name of this movie. Something like "You Make Me Feel Like Wearing Ear Plugs".

I mentioned earlier this week that Drew was at my parents last weekend while Dave and I enjoyed a weekend alone - or should I say recovering from a hangover - but I digress.  My parents have this DVD at their house and I'm sure they had the "pleasure" of watching/hearing it over and over again.

Well on Tuesday we went to the library to return our movies - we check out Signing Time and other movies quite regularly - when Drew spotted this movie on the shelf.  Unfortunately for me, the "W" movies are right at his eye level and he can spot the Wiggles from a mile away.  Drew eagerly pulled this from the shelves.  He knew that this was the "Grammy and GrampC Wiggles".  I guess he was feeling nostalgic. 

So needless to say we haven't been able to give our ears a break from the non-stop viewing of this video.

So you can share in my pain and suffering - here's a clip I found on YouTube.



Dave and I cannot get this song our of our heads now!  Oh and you can thank me later if I've done the same to you.

1 comment:

  1. That's not too bad...but any song played 869 times in a row would make me want to pull me ears off with vice grips.

    ReplyDelete