Pages

March 6, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - Vino

As I mentioned last week, one of the big theme in my scrapbooking is all the wine tasting we do. I created this page with some inspiration taken from a layout discovered in a magazine.

Another glimpse from Drew's first year album...

I had the wine colored paper, and then cut down a gingham style paper for the edge. I then trimmed three wine tasting photos, and bumped them up to each other.

To the left side of the photos I used foil colored stars to "tack" the photos down. The letters on this page are all stickers I had from when I tried working on my wedding scrapbook (work in progress).

Now the wine glass - was a stencil a friend had. I meant to use the "inside" of the glass for the page, but it didn't look right. But the "scrap" part was pretty neat looking - especially when I matted it up against another "wine colored" paper. So that's what stuck.

Sometimes plan B's work out for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment