Pages

March 11, 2010

Pre-Pre-School

So it looks like we're getting an early start to pre-school. I was tossing around the idea of starting Drew the beginning August, rather than the end, when it officially starts. Well I guess that should read - we had already decided to do that, but I just didn't notify the school of my plans yet - just a small detail. (The school has a really fun summer session of "lessons" - more like learning disguised as having fun.)

Well due to changes in circumstances - my business trip and Ms. Stephanie's vacation - Drew will be starting pre-school the last week in July. Why does one whole week seem like it's sooooo much earlier? Probably because it means Drew will be a "big boy" starting school.

Wow, time sneaks up on you so quickly.

In other news, Dave is completely recovered from his pneumonia. Actually he was fine last Friday - I just never updated you.

No comments:

Post a Comment