Pages

March 18, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Drew and I are off on a Mommy-and-Son-Adventure today.  We're catching a flight to Kansas City to meet up with a group of mommies I became friends with online when I was pregnant with Drew.

I mention these awesome group of ladies when I visit them (two trips to Virginia, two trips to Boston, and one to Kansas City), but I "talk" to them daily - or at least pretty darn close to.  

Well this time it's going to be a HUGE deal. Eight mommies.  Ten kids. One house.  Well technically only 6 mommies and 6 kids are staying at the house - the others live there. (There are 4 mommies and 4 kids that aren't going).

We've all become pretty close, and now we get to meet face-to-face, the first time for most of the group. I have met all but one mommy and child who are going on this trip during my business and pleasure travels.  So... um... yeah... I get around.

Expect plenty of blog pictures and updates next week! I'm sure we'll have some wild tales to tell.  Some of them likely to be of the "What Happens in KC stays in KC" persuasion.

Daddy on the other hand is enjoying a peaceful house for the long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment