Pages

March 29, 2010

Flipping You the "Bird"

I must apologize ahead of time if you think my son is flipping you the bird.  Within the past week or two, he's become set on pointing to things with his middle finger.  The other day he was intent on pointing to the "purple flowers" that are blooming in our backyard, and refused to use his pointer finger.

I'm not sure really where this comes from, as I don't flip Dave off regularly - or at least within eyesight of Drew.

Yet another phase I hope doesn't last long or at least follow us to church or other inappropriate public place.

1 comment:

  1. Well, if he's anything like Zach...he's been doing it for at least a year and a half. I don't even notice it anymore, but people always giggle and say, "I just LOVE how he points!" lol

    ReplyDelete