Pages

March 27, 2010

Scrapbooking Saturday - Tahoe

This page was the favorite one I put together last month when my Mom and I got together.

 

When I got to my Mom's house that day she was showing me a few scrapbooking supplies she found at my Grandma's house while she was moving.  One such thing was some stencils which I used for the photos and the two layers of matting.
I re-purposed the cover from a pad of paper for the white background, then used the border from this stencil for the blue background paper.  Once I had the pictures and their mats figured out it was a matter of finding the right way to position everything on the paper.  I used a snow border embellishment to go through the "off-center" of the page.  Then scattered a few snowflake embellishments throughout the page.

The journal details our trip, I've decided this page will be for my book, and I have yet to make Drew's scrapbook page.  This was a putzy one to put together (those mats were a pain) but very well worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the matting of the pictures! They look great!

    ReplyDelete