Pages

May 6, 2009

Stylin' for Church

This past Sunday was our family's turn to greet at church. So that means everyone looks extra spiffy for the morning - including Mr. Drew who was showing off his corduroy sports coat this weekend.

This little jacket was a hand-me-down from a family at church, and while it's still a tab big on him, he definitely looked pretty doggone cute in it! Oh, his hair got a little messed up while he was playing with the "wind" - otherwise known as Mommy's hair dryer.

Of course we get within 3 minutes of church and Drew decided to take a very much needed nap! So I held him at the door while we said hello to everyone as they walked in, but after about 15 minutes or so, all 22+ pounds that he weighs finally took it's toll and I had to sit down. (For the record I'm not that weak. I had to carry the dead weight of a sleeping Drew through Target the day before - so my arms were a tad bit tired already... not to mention my aching back.)

Drew still got a few smiles and comments while sleeping about how spiffy he looked - oh, and at communion too! Of course he always manages to get a chuckle out of our Pastor (a Cubs fan) when Drew says - "Go Dodgers! Yay Manny!"

No comments:

Post a Comment