Pages

May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I think this is turning into one of my new favorite Holidays - it's such a treat and a privledge to be Drew's Mommy! I am so excited to spend this Mother's Day Camping with my little guy and my own Mom!

I never understood just how precious those little gifts your kids make for you were until Drew started making some for me. It really is true, the best gifts are homemade!

Here's what Drew made for me this week at Day Care.





For the record, Drew was going to make all the Grandmas a Mother's Day gift... but that project backfired on me in a big way. Let's just say he FLIPPED OUT when I wanted him do get into the paint. I can't tell much more than that - because we're hoping to retry it for Christmas or perhaps Mother's Day next year.

Happy Mother's Day to every Mommy & Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment