Pages

May 2, 2009

Johnny - a.k.a "The Wiggles"

I'm sure I've mentioned it before - my kid has a fascination with "The Wiggles". I swear we watch the same movie at least 2-3 times a day. Drew has always called Yellow Wiggle - Johnny. I believe because in the previous Disney Channel line-up "The Wiggles" followed "Johnny and the Sprites". Thus - Johnny followed Johnny!

Well during Drew's sick day on Friday, I had the "fortunate" pleasure of watching Johnny about 4 times in a row. LOVELY. At one point Drew was singing and dancing with the music, and then decided to have a conversation with Johnny, who was hiding amid his dance troupe:



As of this morning Drew seems to be okay - the fever is about 99.4 - which is in the teething-as-the-culprit range. He has a runny/stuffy nose, and woke up last night at 12:30 am and ended up sleeping in our bed so he could elevate himself and eliminate the gagging. Oy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment