Pages

May 12, 2009

Carseat Catnap

I know, I know, the picture isn't the best quality - it's from my phone. But I don't often carry my camera in the front seat of my car, while I'm coming home from work.

Yesterday I went to pick Drew up from Day Care and he was sound asleep in his boppy - remember he's refusing to sleep in his Pack-n-Play during the day. Anyway, he woke up at Ms. Stephanie's long enough to say bye-bye to "Ms. Steffi" and one of the babies she watches.

I get to the car, put him in his seat and don't even make it down the block before I look in my review mirror and see this. (No I snapped the picture after we were safely in our garage - so no need to call CPS about how I'm taking pictures of my kid while driving).

Why is it that kids find it so comfortable to sleep in this position - without getting the world's stiffest neck?! For the record, this is how he looked the entire trip home from our camping trip this past weekend - almost 2 solid hours! Ouch - it hurts me to even think about it.

On a side note - Drew is 20 months old today! I'll have updated pictures hopefully later tonight or tomorrow morning.

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Did you see the pics on my blog of Tyler sleeping sitting up in the Choo Choo on Sunday? Crazy the way these kids can sleep! Why can't I just fall asleep that easily?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see that Helen! And the bumps you had to hit to rock him a bit to put his head at even stranger angles. Wasn't it Chase who put his head down on the Choo Choo for a brief snooze? OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay wait, is what you call a boppy the breastfeeding pillow thing or something else? I need to get a clear picture of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather - yeah the boppy is the breastfeeding pillow. It's the only thing Drew sleeps in at Day Care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, I had to buy another one for Olive because Nikos still uses his as a pillow too!

    ReplyDelete