Pages

January 20, 2010

Overnight Comedy

First I want to update you on Drew's health. Fever disappeared almost as quickly as it came. While Drew did get sick again last night at dinner - it wasn't due to illness, but because we made him try some rice for dinner. Yup, barfed at the dinner table, before we could even get a bite. That'll teach us for making him try something new. What is it they say about paybacks?!

Since yesterday's blog was so photo heavy, I'll give your eyes a break and tell you about the overnights on our Tahoe trip. I realize now why Drew has his own room. He'd keep us up all night long.

I know I've mentioned this before, Drew talks in his sleep. Well all weekend he was at it. One night Dave and I couldn't stop laughing, that was until he threw up everywhere.

Some of the "discussions" I recall are:
  • "Mickey Mouse" and "yeah"
  • "Nooooooooooo"
  • "But I waaaaannnnnntttttttt it"
  • "hehehehehe" (yes he was chuckling in his sleep)
  • "Big One"
There were plenty more, but these are the only conversations I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment