Pages

January 30, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - Wiggles

You may recall for Drew's 2nd birthday we treated him (a bit early) to his first concert. This page is dedicated toward that trip.

I used the colors for all the Wiggles to create the background for this spread.... just cutting out the squares and gluing them to a sheet of paper.

The "Wiggles Go Banana's" title is cut out from the program from this concert. I wanted to place this top and center, but it never looked just right. So right smack center stage it goes.

The photos are then cropped and given a green border to match the title banner/program. I used the Wiggles characters also from the program - just to add a little something.

Wanting to bring the cricut into this page, I had it cut me out a tag. I used 2 sizes to give it the shadow effect, and then "sealed" it with a brad (a blue one at that, for my favorite Wiggle - Anthony). I really wanted to create this page with a Wiggles feel.. and I think I was able to accomplish that.

2 comments:

  1. If I ever have to make a Wiggles scrapbook page I will claw my eyes out with my toenails! Yours looks SUPER cute though :)

    I need to start scrapping again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have to get my scrapbooking stuff out again! I miss making fun pages. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete