Pages

January 31, 2010

Cans for Comments - Super Bowl Style

Alright - the challenge is out again! Time for Cans for Comments - Souper Bowl Style. (Get it?)


This challenge is courtesy my friend Helen over at Three Times the Giggles. The last time I participated in this challenge it was around Thanksgiving, and I managed to raise 28 comments - which in turn lead to 28 non-perishable goods which I the donated to a local food bank.

Well we're doing the same thing again, this time with a theme - "Souper" Bowl. So here are the rules:

  • Challenge Starts Monday at 8am PT, and ends at 8pm on Super Bowl Sunday.
  • Only comments left on this blog count (emails and Facebook comments do not count)
  • Comments can be left on any blog entry - current or past - to count
  • I recommend visiting other sites as well to help distribute food around the country, including Helen's site (she has a listing of others who are doing this challenge as well)
So let's see if you can help me beat my previous Cans for Comments Drive - let's raise at least 30 cans (I'd really like to hit 40).... So let the kickoff begin!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for donating food!! What an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to step up Brenda! After seeing how much I have spent in the last three weeks at the grocery store and how much is junk/soda and how much we actually waste, I will match your donation to our local food bank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in reaching - or surpassing! - your goal, Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goal. Good for you Jodi matching the donation!

    ReplyDelete