Pages

January 5, 2010

High School Reunion - Sort of

It a strange turn of events - I got an email from my friend Heather (pictured in the back with her daughter) asking me what I was doing this past Saturday. Turns out it was a quiet day - so she said she was working to get some friends from High School together since our friend Irene was in town (lives in SoCal) and surprise - she's pregnant!

So here's a shot of the whole gang from Skippolini's where we hung out like old times - only instead of Antioch we graced the Walnut Creek location with our presence (centrally located for those that live further away).

It's so funny - it's been 15+ years since we graduated and while I haven't seen some of these folks since our 10 year reunion - others since graduation... we caught up right where we left off. Funny how you can do that even after all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment