Pages

January 16, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - Baseball Theme

Big surprise right, my scrapbook is filled with pages dedicated to Dave's favorite past time, baseball. The trick is coming up with something different for every one.

This was an original idea I had. Since this was to show off their Cubs jerseys, I tried to create a Cubs logo - and then the stripes of the jersey. Not to mention play on the fact the Cubs haven't won a world series in something like nearly 100 years.

The white Cubs "logo" and the white for the "curse" were something I cut through the paper. In other words I cut out the blue background and put white paper behind it, to try and give it some "dimension". The words "Cubs" and "Curse" I believe were cut out using the Cricut.

I then used a few baseball embellishments I had to try and round out the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment