Pages

January 14, 2010

Discovering Chocolate Ice Cream

It's no secret - Mr. Drew is a picky eater - and that's putting it mildly. But in recent weeks he's started venturing out into the world of food. For instance last week, he asked for a slice of cheese. Not in a sandwich - he will eat grilled cheese - but just to nibble on a slice of cheese.

He had to ask me a few times before I'd give it to him. To my surprise he ate it!

Well last week after I went to the grocery store, I found a killer deal on some chocolate ice cream bars (1 point for you Weight Watcher conscious people). Drew has refused to even try ice cream, that is until the other night.


Yes Daddy had to share his with Drew... since Mommy had nearly devoured hers. But he loved it! Now if we could only get him to eat noodles or even some fruits and vegetables...

No comments:

Post a Comment