Pages

January 8, 2010

The Latest "Sayings"

Oops, I forgot to put together today's blog.... so until next week, this is what you get. A few little "sayings" that are commonly heard coming out of the mouth of our 2 year old.

  • "But I want it"
  • "But I want to"
  • "What is that?"
  • "Mama, Mommy, Mama, MaaaaaMaaaaa"
  • "Mommy I carry you"
  • "No, I do it"
  • "But I want it" - yes we hear this a lot so I am making you "hear it".
  • "No time out"
  • "I don't want to"
  • "I watch Sprout"
  • "I watch fall Down" - as in he wants to watch America's Funniest Videos
  • "No bath" - we're back in the "I hate baths" phase again
  • "No bed, I'm not tired"
Obviously we're battling normal 2-year old behavior. I hear most of you thinking - "haha, glad it's not me", or "We're going through the same thing here" or "I remember those days". And it gets worse at three right?

No comments:

Post a Comment