Pages

November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Leftovers

We hope everyone had their fill of turkey family and friends. I know our Thanksgiving was extra special this year. Not only did we celebrate with family at my Aunt Connie and Uncle Doug's house, but it was extra special because Uncle Doug was here to share it with us. (He was recently hospitalized in critical condition).

This year Thanksgiving was with my family - Aunt Connie, and Uncle Doug, my Grandma (GG) and Charles, my Parents (Grammy & GrampC), my Sister & her daughter and boyfriend (Auntie Lisa, Kady & Jimmy), and my brother (Uncle Matt).

I started the day by baking my Great-Grandma Myrt's famous cinnamon rolls. While they weren't "hers" they weren't bad for my first first try. I think I may attempt them for Christmas.

Afterward we headed over to Grammy & GrampC's for a little visiting before heading over for our dinner - scheduled to be served at 4pm.

Here are some shots of our family - of course we really tried to get the pictures of the cousins.

GrampC & Drew playing football

Drew & Kady - for the couch shot

3 Generations - Grandma, Mom, & Me


Family Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment