Pages

November 26, 2009

Thankful this Thanksgiving

We are thankful for things year round, but today marks a day to stop and take note of it. Today the three of us want to recognize the things we are thankful for:

Brenda
  • Dave and I both have great jobs and are doing well
  • Drew is a healthy, happy and thriving little boy
  • We have food on the table, and a roof over our heads
  • I have been able to spend time with friends both near and far
  • We have an awesome family - immediate and extended, and they're always there when we need something, even if it's just a hug or words of encouragement
  • We live in a safe neighborhood
  • I have my health, and I'm back to running again
  • For Dave, and reminding me to enjoy the fun things in life
Dave
  • Brenda, Drew and I are happy and healthy
  • For my son on making me feel like a kid again and realizing that fatherhood is the best feeling on earth
  • Having a very supportive family and wonderful friends that are always there for us
  • Brenda and I still having our jobs
  • We have a roof over our heads, food on the table and vehicles that get us to our destinations
  • The opportunities we had to get away as a family and make memories
  • For my wife on supporting me in everything I do and being an incredible mommy
Drew
  • I have good friends at day care
  • Ms. Stephanie loves me
  • My Grammy & GrampC, Grandma & Grandpa, Tata & Abuela, and GG & Charles
  • My Mommy doesn't yell at me too much
  • My Daddy plays with me a lot
  • Getting out of Time Out
  • I get to see Red Hands when we go in the car (the don't walk signs at stoplights)
  • Every once in a while you can still see purple flowers
  • Snacks


No comments:

Post a Comment