Pages

November 12, 2009

Daddy's Baseball Buddy

While I was in Denver for work last week, Dave decided to pick up Drew early one day so they could hang out. Of course since it gets dark so early, they were playing outside in the dark. And what's Daddy's favorite past time... but baseball.

So the boys went outside to "crush the ball" as they like to call it. I guess Daddy was getting tired of playing golf inside all the time? From what I hear Drew can really hammer the ball - he should, he's already throwing, catching and batting inside the house without the tee too!

Although I don't appreciate it when he tries to bat me...

1 comment:

  1. Does he say "It's outta here!" when he hits the ball? That's what ours yell!

    I left you a blog award on my blog today Brenda!

    ReplyDelete