Pages

June 15, 2010

Zipper Finger

Oh my goodness - I have a worker's comp claim to file with my sister.  In my Matron of Honor Duties I braved the bridezillas at a couple of bridal stores, and even came down with a case of zipper finger.  Yes.  Zipper finger.

Zipper Finger: injury caused from the result of zipping and lacing up dozens of wedding gowns, leaving behind a nasty blood blister on your pointer finger.

So yes for those who haven't heard (because a certain someone hasn't updated her blog in several weeks) my sister Lisa is engaged. 

Here was the last dress we tried on Saturday - and NO this is not the dress, but yes she has found it.  Doesn't she look amazing?

2 comments:

  1. thank sister and sorry you got injured. Who knew dress shopping was so dangerous :) you are the best MOH

    ReplyDelete