Pages

June 5, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - Snow Much Fun

This was the very last page I did a few weeks ago when my Mom and I got together for our Scrapbook Getaway weekend.  At this point it was nearly midnight and I didn't want to end on only completing 11 pages - I needed to make it an even 12.

So I tried to come up with something cute, yet simple.  Here's what I came up with.


The pictures were from our trip in January to Tahoe and the first time Drew ever went sledding.  This page was designed to go in my book - not Drew's.

I started with a blue background matting, then a lighter blue foreground.  I rounded the corners of the foreground page, and all of the photos and title area.

The title words "Snow" and "Fun" were punch letters I got for Christmas, and the "much" was a stamp.

The snowflakes were from the Cricut - I think it was the new cartridge I picked up - Ashlyn's Alphabet.  The snowflake near the title even has a blue border taken from a scrap of blue I had lying around.

I have a border embellishment going across the bottom of the top two photos - and I'm sure you can't read it, but it says - "Let it Snow".

So not bad for a simple and quick final page.

No comments:

Post a Comment