Pages

June 11, 2010

BP

Before Daddy went to play softball Wednesday night, Drew kindly asked his Daddy to crush some balls.  So the boys headed out to the side yard for some batting practice.



Drew was so impressed with his hitting skills that he said was because he's getting muscles.  I chuckled when I heard that.

Oh and he had to have a baseball hat on to the balls - could that be because Daddy came home with THREE brand new ball caps?  I can't say anything because they were free, but still!  Three?

Anyway here's more cute shots from BP.



Dave makes Drew go around the yard and pick up all those "home runs" too.  Now if he'd only pick up all those puzzles on the living room floor as eagerly as he does the baseballs outside....

1 comment:

  1. That's my boy! Crushing those baseballs with his NEW muscles. That was funny. I personally think it was the Dodger Hat giving him the extra power.

    ReplyDelete