Pages

June 12, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - First Anniversary

It was nice to get to do a few pages that don't pertain to Drew.  This spread was from our First Anniversary trip to Florida.


I started the left page with a cream colored page, and then used some light green scraps to go along the left edge and then on the right edge on page two.  Then I used some pink paper to add some contrast.  On the second page I started with a wine colored paper, and then used the pink and green.  Some of the photos are matted with the "wine" colored paper.

On the first page, I made the 1st Anniversary words with the cricut.  It's hard to tell, but I gave the letters a shadow.  For anyone familiar with the cricut and fonts... this is a very lengthy and messy process to glue each of these pieces together.

I used various embellishments I had - including one that says Florida, Mickey's House, some flowers and hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment