Pages

September 3, 2010

Heat Wave!

For about the third time this summer we've experienced a heat wave. This is by far the coolest summer  I've ever experienced.  But since it was hot again and Daddy was at his softball game, Drew and I went back down to the pool.

He was so excited about his muscle suit last time that he asked for it again.  That and his floatie.  He was in the water all by himself when he went in the deep end (the water was too cold for me to get all the way in).  But have no fear, I was right on the side of the pool in case I needed to jump in quickly.


He did great in the water.  I know he'll love it when his swimming lessons start (the day after his birthday).

Only one thing, he refused to use a towel to dry off. Instead he did kangaroo hops around the pool.  After about 1 1/2 laps he decided he was dry enough to walk home.


I managed to get the "muscle man" in between the little hops.

No comments:

Post a Comment