Pages

September 7, 2010

Lemonade Out Of Lemons

So what's worse than coming back from a long weekend of camping with several loads of laundry?  Having your child pee through his car seat.  Walk in the house and the same child pees on the floor.  And then he pees again at the foot of the toilet 30 minutes later.

The best part is you only have enough laundry detergent for about 4 loads - and you just had about another 2 loads added to your already 5 loads of laundry.  Oh and the dryer is broken!  After having Dave attempting to play Mr. Fix-it with the dryer, we gave up and I came up with a plan B so I could avoid the laundromat.


That's right I strung up some rope in our mini patio!  I managed to phase out the dry laundry as the next load finished.  Thank goodness for the really hot temperatures yesterday!

So much for a "labor day".  But I was able to make lemonade out of some lemons.  The good news I didn't heat up the house with the dryer AND I could save a little on the electric bill.  Now if only I can keep this up until the end of the month when we can try and buy a new dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment