Pages

September 10, 2010

Another Late Night

Oh man the past week has been a bear!  Since coming back from camping I've been battling a sinus issue - not quite an infection, but a pain in my rear none the less.  So I had only 3 hours of sleep on Wednesday night.  That lead into a long tough day at work, only to rush home to get Drew and head to Concord to meet my parents and siblings and their families for a chaotic evening.

Imagine 11 people in one room trying to snap professional photos!  Whew!  Here's a preview of what we captured....





Sorry the pictures aren't the full sized... these are just the thumbnails from the CD.  And I'm not sharing with you the 'real' photos until I have time to sort through them.

Mr Cheese-face (as seen in this blog header) was Mr. No-Smile tonight.  He refused to smile!  We've never seen that happen... so that lead to a lot of tickles from us to try and get him to cooperate. 

All the fun and chaos... was for Grammy's birthday present.  For years she's wanted an updated family photo - the last one was circa 1991.  So nearly 20 years!  I'd say we've changed a bit.....

OK time to get back to the cupcake baking.  Drew needs to bring something to school tomorrow to celebrate his birthday.... *yawn*.  Needless to say it was another late night.

1 comment: