Pages

September 22, 2010

What's up Charlie?

So things are pretty hectic and I haven't had a chance to update the blog. I got back late last night from an overnight trip to Houston. I went to the doctor today to get treatment for this 3 week long sinus infection and I write this from CVS.

So back to updates on the trip to Minnesota. On Sunday morning after waking up we joined Jodi and her daughter Lauren and her boyfriend for breakfast in Woodbury. I have to say we had the worlds best French Toast!

After a brief meltdown fe Drew we wrapped up breakfast and walked outside the strip mall where it is located and saw some familiar characters.




That's right. Drew's giving Charlie Brown a high five. There were several characters outside the restaurant. Dre had fun saying hi to all of the Peanuts gang.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment