Pages

May 29, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - Rehearsal Dinner

Here's the second installment of pages I created a few weeks ago during my scrapbook retreat.  This one was from our Rehearsal Dinner - and the only known shot of Dave before his Bachelor Party.


The paper is one I had from a while ago, but I've not done much scrapbooking about anything other than Drew for... oh... nearly 3 years.  The title "Always and Forever" is a rub-on, there's a "brass" embellishment that's a heart right below it - and then 3 "gems".

The matting for the photos is a "wine"color - as our wedding them was Wine.  I then took a corner punch to trim the corners of the matting - and add a little design.

In the center I added a small journal section.  This was my next to last page after scrapping for nearly 12 hours.  I think my creative juices were starting to dwindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment