Pages

May 8, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - First Halloween

OK so I've been on a two week hiatus with Scrapbook Saturdays - my apologies.  But I'm back with a few weeks lined up.  And what I'm most excited about - is the Mother's Day gift to ourselves.  My Mom and I are locking ourselves up in a hotel and scrapbooking the weekend away.  With a little R&R thrown in there too...

So here's another page from Drew's first year book - his first Halloween.


I started with an orange paper, with a black paper, and then another orange overlay.  I put some embellishments in the corners - and cut out a few of Drew's photos and placed them in the middle.  The part I really like is the squares I used for the letters. 

It was a tool from Creative Memories - the square punch.  It has two sizes, so it's perfect for this very effect.  The stamps were from a set my friend Lisa owns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment