Pages

May 22, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday - My Gloves

Here's the start of 10 weeks of what I did while holed up in a hotel doing nothing but scrapbooking!  Oh such a rough life....

First up a page I called "My Gloves" which is what Drew called his bandages after he burned his hands in the fire pit while camping last August.


I have a "sandy" colored paper as the background and then layered it with the maroon-like paper - which happened to be a piece of scrap left over from a different project.

I picked out the four pictures taken at the campsite shortly after returning from the ER, and matted them with blue cardstock.  The three images in a row are measured about 3x4 inches. 

The hands I used for journaling are from a new cricut cartridge my Mom picked up - I think called "My Community".  I have a dark blue matting, and then a beige foreground.  The "My Gloves" heading is just the reverse matting color and the font is from a new cricut cartridge I picked up last week called Ashlyn's Alphabet (I was pretty excited about this - I got it online for under $30, including shipping).

This was one of my favorite pages I did last weekend.

1 comment: