Pages

May 4, 2010

Just a little note..

Since Drew started going to day care I received daily notes about what he did.  Things like when he ate, when he slept, his diapers and anything interesting to note.

Now that he's pretty much potty trained we don't get these reports anymore, since every day is essentially like the next.  About the only time we get a note, is if she needs something like pull-ups or if he did something interesting.

On Friday I received the following Note:

Worked on his numbers today.  He knows 1-50 and probably up to 100 he just doesn't want to finish his numbers with me.

Knows 60 of the words on my sight words flashcards.  That's not counting a few colors that are not in it.

Knows about 10 Presidents.  (Kills me he knows some that I don't even know)

We started on spelling shapes today.  I bet by late next week he will know those too by sight.

Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment