Pages

October 12, 2010

Renaissance Faire - Solo

For the first time since Dave and I started dating 11 years ago we went to the Renaissance Faire - alone.  Over the last decade we've always gone with our friends... well that first year we went with Chris, and happened to run into Melody at the Ren Faire before they started dating (well officially I think anyway).

Back to this year.... Dave and I showed up later than normal.  Typically we're there right when it opens, but we were dragging our feet a bit and showed up 1:30 late.  Then of course I got a nasty headache and we left 1:30 early (Dave wasn't too happy with me about that).

But while we were there we did have a good time, albeit not as good a time had our friends been there.  I actually had to spend time alone... with Dave!  The horror! (hehe)






Can I say how happy I was to get out of that bodice?!  Not only could I breathe again, but the kidney pain I was feeling all day disappeared.  How the heck did they wear this stuff back then?  The only way to make it go away in today's time... drinking more beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment