Pages

October 28, 2010

"Romantic" Date Night

You know you're married too long when your date night consists of buying a major appliance - and you're excited about it. 

Drew had another "Parents Night Out" on Friday at school where they take  him from 6-11pm and Mom & Dad get to go do something fun. Well for us that "fun" was to buy this:

Cool isn't it?!  For those of you who don't remember, our dryer crapped out a few months ago and we've had to improvise by being a little frugal - as I showed you here.  Problem is we never did make that purchase and the weather turned to rain recently, so needless to say we were desperate (well me since I do most of the laundry).

Good news, my new toy arrives tomorrow and so I'm "lucky" enough spend my day off doing about 12 loads of laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment